Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Recovery, Rollers, and ATL

So yesterday was the first UW Cycling meeting after break. It was Epic, everyone was there... like Freshie. It was a solid meeting. We talked about racing and licenses. I explained to everyone how to get one, and that I would be getting two USCF licenses - one for each leg, and a collegiate specific for my left thigh.

Otherwise, its been a sweet week of recovery. Its been hard on me riding indoors. Plus, I need to ride easy, which sucks. Its hard not to put out a huge wattage. But I manage, cause I know if i dont take it slow, I wont be able to ROCK A's with Freshie.

Oh, and since it was a recovery week, I decided to try something different from my usual strict diet of pasta, cottage cheese and oatmeal. And i have one thing to say: Diet Coke is EPIC. Fewer calories with all the great taste.

Diet Coke is the Bontrager of Colas: THE BEST


So I gotta send a shot out to Atlanta, home of Diet Coke and probably the coolest city ever.

No comments: